Thursday, December 3

Acceptance II



Like What i've Expected....

Results..results..results..what do we expect when u r waiting for it..some of us mybe hoping for great marks, good pointers ad possibly better future..and trust me, its damn fun when u know that u achieve it..scoring A's, achieving pointers above 3.5 and getting praises from friends with words like "perghh, tinggi kot pointer ko..hebat la ko.." or "dean list shial..geliga dow otak ko"..well, if only i could get that FOR REAL!..damn my results sucks greatly this semester..

it's a sheer agony waiting and hoping results that u want it only to PASS..and also to hope that ur pointer doesn't fall below 2.0..damn it's SUCKS even greater..



It was at 4.13AM on the Wednesday morning, 3rd of Disember..after countless tries to get excess into the IIUM server, the link appears and i started to key-in the wanted details..few seconds later, the reality Unfolds..Accepting a bad results is not always easy and i did need a few time to get my guts organized..it is one of my poor performance in studies through out my life as a student..my poorest result was during my secondary school during form 1..i was admitted into MRSM Kuala Klawang as a student at 1 Al-Khawarizmi at the month of April and the time to prepare for Mid-Terms was very insufficient..during that time, my pointer was only 1.89..Yesterday's result is scores the second spot for my worst result in my life..how much is my pointer??..haha..let's keep it as secret..=D..

The Question is..who is to blame???..well, in this case i have to blame myself because i wasn't putting a lot of effort in studying and i wasn't focusing enough on my subjects..i do felt sad but in the same time, this pain is shaping me to be a better person..accepting is the key to move on with ur life..it takes me half of the day to accept it and now i'm ready to challenge myself for my next semester..let's us take this as a lesson in life whereby eventhough we fall..accept it with open heart and plan a way to overcome it in the future..

p/s: help me friends..pray for my success..i'm hoping for a better future..

No comments: